Yes, It's in Stock! Click
Cloth Diaper Covers
Inserts & Doublers
Laundry & Wool Care
Baby Back Packs
Bibs & Aprons
Shop by Brand
How to Fold Diapers
Package It Program
Other Corvallis Info
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
This handy little fastener is easy to use and keeps a prefold or contoured diaper together without pins. Tiny grips safely hold the diaper in place for hours, even with busy toddlers. Please stretch your Snappi gently in all directions before first use. Then, stretch the Snappi into a 'Y' shape when you fasten it to the diaper.
Size 1: 1-pack
Size 2: 1-pack
Size 2 White
"Size 2, 1-pack"
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi® to return to its original size and in so doing, pulls the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the Snappi® to work properly. This is done by holding the Snappi® in the center with one hand and close to the end of the 'leg' with the other hand and s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material 'softens' or gets more elastic. Follow this stretching procedure with each leg. The Snappi® is then ready to go!
2. Make sure that your Snappi® is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the Snappi® 'leg' being attached be stretched as far as possible before hooking it into the diaper. In other words:
S-t-r-e-t-c-h and hook right,
S-t-r-e-t-c-h down and hook center so as to form a 'Y' shape.
By doing this, the Snappi® should be secure, the diaper will fit snugly and the baby should not be able to undo it. Place cover over diaper and Snappi® fastener.
Snappi®s WORK BEST with
and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi to hook into. They do not work well with tightly woven diapers such as flannel diapers.
1. ALWAYS use a cover when using a Snappi® fastener on your baby's diaper.
2. Keep out of children's reach when not in use!
3. Do not use your Snappi® for longer than 6 months.
4. Do not leave your Snappi® lying in the sun as it is not UV resistant and can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi®.
Clean your Snappi® in hot soapy water. Do not launder them with diapers in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment
Wee Bunz, Inc. * 2064 NW Fillmore Ave., Corvallis, Oregon 97330 * Phone 1-888-WEE-BUNZ
Copyright © 2006-2009 Wee Bunz, Inc. All rights reserved.